Delivery and implementation of an outpatient scheduling solution at the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital as part of a statewide electronic medical record program.
- Contributed to the establishment of and managed a multidisciplinary team of technical, clinical and business representatives through the design, development and implementation stages of project delivery.
- Engaged internal and external stakeholders to build effective executive and departmental relationships.
- Developed and managed project documentation including plans, integrated schedules, risks and issues, and specialist products.
- Established site project controls and governance with the statewide program, vendor and other facility project teams.
- Managed the site project office functions including assurance, review processes, project-level reporting, risk and issues management and dependency management.