Leigh planned, managed and delivered key products of the Fixed Voice Transition-In Project for the Queensland Department of Transport and Mains Roads. Led the requirements definition, development and implementation of the operational documentation for a variety of technical and non-technical audiences. As an integral part of managing her project, Lesleigh also provided billing and operational reporting, strategic advice in relation to organisational change management, communications and technical/non-technical training to support the transitioning of fixed voice services.
- Effective planning and ongoing management of the project.
- Peer mentoring of other Project Managers.
- Contributed to the establishment of and managed a multidisciplinary team through the design, development stages of project delivery.
- Engaged internal and external stakeholders to build effective executive and departmental relationships.
- Developed and managed project management documentation including plans, integrated schedules, risks and issues, and specialist products.
- Managed the site project office functions including assurance, review processes, project-level reporting, risk and issues management and dependency management.